Saturday, September 1, 2012

What Is Up

Hi, My name is Bobby Cazeault. I am a recent transfer student. Currently I am a sophomore here at Rhode Island college and enrolled in the accounting program. I enjoy math and numbers significantly, hence the full time desk job in the future. As of right now I deliver pizzas on the weekends and do construction whenever I am not in class. As far as free time, I do not have much, but when there is time I like to play football or most recently riding my bike has been amusing. As far as this class goes, I am taking it for the the social behavior general education requirement but I have always been for women's equality. It will be interesting to see how women have gained the equality they have and to see what they have yet to receive recognition for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment